Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm sleepy. But I don't really feel like sleeping. Omg mimes scare me. Oo...random. That really has nothing to do with anything... I'm just watching a movie and a freaky mime just popped up. Anyway... this tattoo I got is already annoying me. It's been one week and I already wish I hadn't gotten it. Not necessarily cuzz I don't like it...it's just I got 'love is kind' etched into my skin, but I'm starting to not believe it. The only love that's ever really been kind to me is Gods and my familys. I know that's enough and all I really need, but I desire more. I want so badly for a guy to love me and want to be committed and loyal and trusting. But is that guy out there? The guy I thought was him, let me down. Made me doubt true love is real. I don't know what's going to happen with him at this point. He could call call tomorrow and say he wants me back... But do I want that? Idk. I mean I do... But I'm so scared of getting hurt again. I will keep updates on that.

On a different note... I'm so ready for my break from work next week. As much as I love my job, I'm in great need of some time off. I really feel like my performance lately has kinda sucked and I blame it on too much working. I dunno what I'm gonna do for a full week tho. I wanted to go somewhere and get out of stcharles but I don't have anyone to go with. Hmm... We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment