Thursday, November 11, 2010

One happy chick

So guess what? Who woulda thought that me...Katie Glenn...would be going tomorrow for a college tour? Not many people. But I am and I am soooo excited its crazy. Accounting? Paralegal? Hmmm....

And that guy I love? He is more amazing than I even thought he was before. He had every reason to go, but he chose to stay. I can't wait to show him the Katie who really deserves his love...because I haven't done such a good job at that for a long time. Besides my family, I have never had someone in my life who loves me as much as he does, even though I have been kinda a sucky girlfriend... but that's all about to change :):):)

And his family? Yeah. So awesome. As much as I have hurt them, they are still willing to give me another shot. I had the best conversation with his mom tonight...and I can't wait to have many more. I really felt a connection with her that I never exactly let myself open up enough to feel before and it was awesome. She is truly one incredible woman and I am so blessed to have her as my boyfriend's mom. Can't wait to show them all what I can be :)

How bout my family? Lemme just say that I am done taking them for granted and taking advantage of them. I have had such a great couple days re-getting to know my sister and laughing with my mom and dad. Haven't seen to much of the bro but he's a busy kid so it's ok :)...They are the people who love me most in this world and I want them to know just how much they mean to me and just how much I want to be with and around them.

Meredith? Rachel? They have been two of the best girlfriends I have ever had in my entire life. Even when I have put them on the back burner and taken them for granted, they still love me! They still want to hang out with me! SLEEPOVER?!?!?!? I think yes.

I still have some apologies to give and I still have a LOT of trust to earn back, but I am ready and wanting to do whatever it takes to make things right. Just wait and see :)

TTFN--- TaTa For Now :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment