Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1


Day 01 - Your current relationship status: In a relationship

Jeremiah Barnes: my best friend and person I want to spend the rest of my life with. We have been through so much and sometimes I can't believe we have made it this far. We argue about the stupidest stuff sometimes (I make him mad when I text him too much and he makes me mad when he doesn't call) but at the end of the day, there is no one I would rather be with; no one I would rather cuddle with while watching a chick flick, no one I would rather see smile, and no one I would rather kiss. I know for a fact that I am NOT the easiest person to be in a relationship with, and it amazes me how he handles everything I throw at him with such love. I complain an awful lot about what he doesn't do and what I wish he would do, but really I am the luckiest girl alive. Nobody (besides my family lol) has ever loved me like he does and nobody has ever done so much to be with me. He is truly the most amazing guy I have ever met and I look forward to every second I get to spend with him until forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment