Thursday, October 13, 2011

Negative Nancy

Ok so the only time I seem to blog is when I'm pissed. And lemme tell you....I'm effin PISSED. I'm so flippin tired of being told all this negative crap. Right now, it's money. I flippin KNOW my money habits suck. I flipping KNOW that what we are trying to accomplish is gonna be hard. But you would think by now you would know that I'm NOT the person who will let something stupid get in the way of what I want. Yeah, if we have no money then realistically we cant do this, but we have like 8 months. Maybe it's not a lot of time....but we CAN do it contrary to your negative nancy approach. You can try to cover it up by saying you are being realistic....but REALISTICALLY anything is possible when you want something bad enough and try hard enough. I firmly believe that to try is to succeed and if you dont succeed you didnt try hard enough. If this doesn't happen next summer, I accept full responsibility that I didn't do everything possible to make sure it happens. BUT until then, why not be a little more supportive? You think I'm totally stupid? I have seen a lot of the grown up side to life and I have seen a lot of money problems all around me. I know what I'm getting myself into. The only thing is that I am going about this in a positive way. I have NEVER accomplished anything in my life going into it in a negative or iffy manner.

I know I have had not so good spending habits in the past. But give me a break...the last 8 months I havent had TIME to eat at home (which is where most of my money goes towards...food). You complain when you work 4 nights a week. Try going to school 35 hours and working on average 40 hours a week. Let's not forget time to do homework and oh yeah sleep. I barely have a social life anymore because I'm so busy. The point I'm trying to make is that I usually have to grab a quick bite here and there so get off my back about that one.

If it means I have to get a second job or means that I have to give all my money to someone who wont let me have it, I will. Why? Because I'm determined. This is what I want most in my life and all I have heard is a bunch of negativity from you and other people. Why can't you be more supportive and maybe offer to help give me ideas on how to accomplish this? I have never been happier in my life and for you to sit here and tell me you think I can't do it....it's effin rude and discouraging and hurtful. Be happy for me. Tell me we can do this. I know what I'm doing here. So have faith in me or step off. I don't have time for the negativity. 8 months is closer than it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment