Friday, April 8, 2011

Backkk :)

Hey look! I'm blogging again! Yay me :). This week has been crazy and I dunno I just felt like writing. I am ok for any of you who are reading this because you know I usually only blog when I'm upset hehe. College is going great; I love it a lot even if I have to get up real early. I think I've gotten more sleep combined this week than I used to in a night...but it's whatever. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Stop. Pause. As I sit here and type, all I can think about is my keyboarding teacher (Mrs. Springer) standing over me and telling me to use the right fingers for each key...yeah.

Anyway. Jeremiah and I broke up last week. I wish I would have listened to what everyone was saying before about how we just weren't right for each other. I mean, I don't regret the past year but it still sucks that I fell for the whole "I wanna marry you" thing again. We both wanted it to work but it was obvious we weren't meant to be. I'm sad...don't get me wrong. I DO love him and he will always have a special place in my heart, but I can only hope that he will find someone who will meet his needs and make him feel loved in a way I could not. Same with me though for real.

My friends have been amazing the last week. Oh my. Lauren Auchley has gone above and beyond I feel like any one person should to be there for me and I love her so much for that :). Brittanie, Ashley, Grace, Ashlyn, Emily R, Spencer, Matt, Justin, idk everyone has just been amazing. I also have my family whom I love like crazy :) they have been amazing too.

Otay. I'm gonna go for now...but I promise I will write again soon :) everything is going great and I'm sure I will have more to say soon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment